Youth Flag Football League 2022
2022 Flag Schedule is posted here
Flag Football League
We offer spring and fall flag football leagues for ages 5-15
- Registration runs February – March for our Spring Season which runs March – May
- Registration is open July – August for fall season which runs August – October.
- Age divisions are 5-6, 7-8, 9-10, 11-12, 13-15
- Cost is $110 per player / family max of $220
- Additional dates and details can be found below.
- A player’s age as of September 1st /April 1st prior to the upcoming season is their playing age for the league.
- Each team will have a 8 game regular season schedule + single elimination playoffs.
- Games will be played on Mondays, Tuesdays, Wednesdays, Thursdays, and Saturdays.
- Weekday game times will be 5:30, 6:30, 7:30.
- Saturday game times will be between 9am-6pm.
- Each player will receive an official NFL jersey and a set of flags.
- Rubber/molded spikes or tennis shoes are allowed on the turf field.
- Mouth pieces are recommended.
- All games will be played inside of Pro Performance on the turf field.
- A coach may protect a max of 3 players, then draft the remainder of their team.
- Players that don’t attend the combine can’t be drafted. They will still be placed on a team by their name being drawn out of a hat at the end of the draft.
- Like “Pro Performance Flag Football” on Facebook and Pro Elite Flag football on Instragram for the latest news on the league.
How do I register for flag football league AND the clinic?
- Use the registration link below to register. This link will also be used to post schedules, standings, and other information so please remember your login
- Registration for the leauge and clinic are separate
- The preseason clinic is optional and held prior to start of the league
- If you have more than one child you will need to fill out of form for each one attending
- After completing and submitting the form, it will take 24 to 48 hours to process payment, upon which you will receive a confirmation that your transaction was successful.
- All registrations will be done through this link : https://clubs.bluesombrero.com/Default.aspx?tabid=1333634
What is the preseaon clinic? The clinic is optional and is held 2 weeks before the combine/draft to help improve players skills and help them prepare for the combine. The cost is $95. It is a total of six sessions and will focus on the following skills:
- Quarterback Play
- Flag Pulling
What is the combine/draft? The combine has become a very popular event conducted by the Pro Elite Football Staff that is a lot of fun for both the players and parents. Players go through a series of football drills including: throwing, catching, running and flag pulling during the event. The coaches will meet after the combine and draft their teams. The coaches will contact the players that week and inform them what team they are on.
When are practices held? Practices will start later in the same week after the draft. Each team is guaranteed a one practice per week. If the head coach of the team decides to practice more than once a week, that is up to the coach.
When so games start? The first games will start typically 10-12 after the combine/draft. Schedules are not done prior to this because we don’t know how many teams and kids we have until after the draft.
Can I volunteer? If any parent would like to volunteer as a coach, please note the section on the registration form to volunteer. Your participation is greatly appreciated for a successful season for the kids.
For additional questions:
If you have questions please contact email@example.com