Youth Flag Football League
Flag Football League
We offer spring and fall flag football leagues for ages 5-15
- Registration opens in January our Spring Season which runs March – May
- Registration opens June for fall season which runs August – October.
- Age divisions are 5-6, 7-8, 9-10, 11-12, 13-15
- Cost is $110 per player / family max of $220
- Additional dates and details can be found below.
What is the preseaon clinic? The clinic is an optional activity held 2 weeks before the combine/draft to help improve players skills and help them prepare for the combine. The cost is $95. It is a total of six sessions and will focus on the following skills:
- Quarterback Play
- Flag Pulling
What is the combine/draft? This event is where players are placed on teams. The combine has become a very popular event conducted by the Pro Elite Football Staff that is a lot of fun for both the players and parents. Players go through a series of football drills including: throwing, catching, running and flag pulling during the event. The coaches will meet after the combine and draft their teams. The coaches will contact the players that week and inform them what team they are on. ( if you child misses this, they will still be placed on a team by their name being drawn out of a hat at the end of the draft)
When are practices held? Practices typically start one week after the combine/draft. Each team is guaranteed at least one practice per week. You will be notified of your childs practice schedule from your coach. If the head coach of the team decides to practice more than once a week, that is up to the coach. Practices are held at Pro Performance.
When do games start? The first games will start typically 10-12 after the combine/draft. Schedules are not done prior to this because we don’t know how many teams and kids we have until after the draft.
Can I volunteer? If any parent would like to volunteer as a coach, please note the section on the registration form to volunteer. Your participation is greatly appreciated for a successful season for the kids.
- A player’s age as of September 1st (fall league)/April 1st (spring league) prior to the upcoming season is their playing age for the league.
- Each team will have a 8 game regular season schedule + single elimination playoffs.
- Games will be played Monday-Friday and some Saturdays. No Saturday games during WVU home football games.
- Weekday game times will be 5:30, 6:30, 7:30.
- Saturday game times will be between 9am-6pm.
- Each player will receive an official NFL jersey and a set of flags.
- Rubber/molded spikes or tennis shoes are allowed on the turf field.
- Mouth pieces are recommended.
- All games & practices are held inside of Pro Performance on the turf field.
- A coach may protect a max of 3 players, then draft the remainder of their team.
- Like “Pro Performance Flag Football” on Facebook and Pro Elite Flag football on Instragram for the latest news on the league.
How do I register for flag football league AND the clinic?
- Use the registration link below to register. This link will also be used to post schedules, standings, and other information so please remember your login
- Registration for the leauge and clinic are separate
- The preseason clinic is optional and held prior to start of the league
- If you have more than one child you will need to fill out of form for each one attending
- All registrations will be done through this link
Informational Links: Click here Flag Football Informational Sheet
CLINIC/DRAFT/COMBINE SCHEDULES ARE BELOW
For additional questions: